We have expanded our hours at the Old Depot Museum and the Franklin County Records & Research Center. Please note that these hours and restrictions may change or be updated as state/local mandates require throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please note that museums and archives face special challenges during a pandemic because artifacts and archives cannot be sanitized without risking permanent harm to the object. Limiting exposure and allowing time for viruses and bacteria to die off naturally is an important line of defense in keeping staff, volunteers, visitors, and artifacts safe.
Old Depot Museum & Franklin County Records & Research Center
Mask Policy beginning March 7, 2022:
- Masks will not be required (but always respected) as long as Franklin County’s COVID-19 Community Level is Low or Medium.
- Masks will be required of all visitors if Franklin County’s COVID-19 Level is High.
- Masks will continue to be required (regardless of Community Level) for:
- Researchers handling artifacts or archival materials in person
- One-Room School participants
Click here for more information about the CDC’s COVID-19 Community Levels
Old Depot Museum Hours:
Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Franklin County Records Center Hours:
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to Noon; 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Appointments for in-person researchers are required. Because our research area is small, we will continue to allow only one party of up to two people at a time.