Choose from any of these important tasks:
At the Old Depot Museum
- Assist Museum staff during events
- Maintain flowers and flower beds
- Helping change out temporary exhibits
- Regular cleaning (floors sweep/mop, dusting, bathrooms, kitchen, staircases)
At the Records Center
- Add artifact records to our database
- Prepare mailings (stuffing envelopes, folding, etc.)
- Transcribe documents for website and portal
At the Dietrich Cabin
- Greet visitors
- Set up for events
- Run craft tables
- Demonstrate skills like spinning, weaving, and other types of old-time arts
- Play live music
You can commit to a regular time to help out or help as your time allows. Whatever you can do is an enormous help to our staff.
Our helpers range in age from 19 to 85.
Contact Diana Staresinic-Deane at (785) 242-1250 to volunteer at the Old Depot Museum.
Contact Annette Morales at (785) 242-1250 to learn more about volunteering at Dietrich Cabin.
Contact Deborah Barker or Susan Geiss at (785) 242-1232 to volunteer at the Records Center.
Here are some volunteers in action:Share this: